Researching what content management system to use for your website? Looking for someone to provide Joomla Consulting or Joomla Programming on your site? IntelliSparx has specialized in Joomla for years actually working with its predecessor Mambo back in the early 2000s. Our programming team is extremely fluent in PHP / Joomla programming, often making stuff jump through hoops seamlessly that many other web development companies can't. We've been providing San Diego businesses the highest level of Joomla consulting for years.
Want to learn more about Joomla?
Joomla is one of the most widely used CMS in the world. The users love the simplicity of Joomla with its Powerful features.
1. Joomla bagged the award for the "Best Linux / Open Source Project " at UK Linux and Open Source Awards 2006, in London for second consecutive year.
2. Joomla bagged the award for the "Best PHP Open Source Content Management System" in 2007.
Every year there is an online voting/nomination which takes place on sites like http://www.packtpub.com. There is tough competition as sites built in different CMSs from around the globe are reviewed and tested. Joomla is the favourite to bag the award every year. People love to work in Joomla because its very simple and easy to create , configure and manage websites. A simple site with some content can be built within just 4-5 hours
What does a Joomla site consist of?
A Joomla site is divided into the following:
1) Site Template: A fixed design template of the site with its CSS. This template has the position of the different modules you need to display on the site.
2) Components: Components are extensions to the Joomla site which gives us the power to expand and grow. Examples of components would be the user manager, etc. Components have their own administration area.
3) Modules: Modules are much easier and simpler than Components. They don't have any administration area as compared to components.
4) Content: Content is the data in form of pages, etc.
5) Plug-in/ Mambots: Mambots are kind of Joomla Robots.
At IntelliSparx, we endeavor to build websites and web portals with technology that is beneficial to our clients.
It is imperative to maintain a certain skill set and stay focused in a technology to gain the right insight and understand the limitations. This assists in making right design decisions and prevents rewrite/redevelopment later.
Our domain knowledge and expertise not only helps our clients to make the right business decisions but also ensures that we meet their expectations in terms of cost and quality.